- KeymasterMember since: 19th September 2017
– Fixed some server-side crashes and desync when transitioning
– Fixed some server side crashes when transitioning
– Fixes a bug where servers couldn’t be connected to on startup.
– Fix for PVP Claim flags not upkeep timer not updating properly when a friendly player is in range, should be it now guys!
– Resolved some server-side stalls related to perf large companies
– Fixed alliance chat sometimes duplicating messages
– Fixed a bug where clients could end up invisible when demolishing a podium
– Default resource and taming speeds have been increased to 2x as the baseline.
– Reduced min damage and min percentage on flame arrow buff by 33%.
– Reduced max damage done on flame arrow projectile hit to 50.
– Increased gravity on flame arrows 20% to make it less ranged.
– Increased firegel cost of flame arrows by 100%.
– Added durability consumption to flame and stone arrows (1 dura per shot, 40 shots per bow repair).
– Change bow durability from 50 to 40.
– Fixed a bug which allowed Mortars to have rapid fire.
– Fixed an issue where upkeep timer on PVE Claimflags was not correctly updating.
– Company Member, Company Groups, and Alliance data loss issue should hopefully be resolved.
– Official Network Companies are now hard limited to 500 members, and this is a current measure until the Company system receives a backend overhaul in the long-term.
– Fixed inland water buoy’s being invisible and fixed buoys, so they no longer prevent resource respawn.
– Prevent ship collision damage from occurring when caused by other player ships on PVE servers.
– Fixed sunken-ship area indicator lingering even after a shipwreck has been entirely salvaged.
– Reduced deepwater aggressive creature frequency and targetting range.
– Melee weapons are now temporarily ineffective against ship planks. Later this will be changed so that it will only be ineffective against anchored ship planks.
– Sailing against the wind now provides 30% of with-the-wind sailforce, as opposed to 0%.
– Also increased the amount of sailforce provided by minimum windspeed conditions by 30%, and the sailforce provided by maximum windspeed conditions by 15%.
– Every Tame can now get a minimum of 30 tame level-ups put into it, plus however many base levels it had when wild. So for example, a level 5 wild wolf would get 35 tame level-ups to apply, whereas a level 40 wild wolf would get 70 tame level-ups to use.
– Increased the base carry Weight of all ships by +40%4th January 2019 at 7:10 pm#4697 0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.