- KeymasterMember since: 19th September 2017
– Further changes made to resource respawn limitations which should result in less barren islands.
– Fix for claim flags on PVP servers
– Ships and rafts no longer prevent resources from respawning. Note that nearby online players & structures (not claimflag ) will prevent resources from respawning.
– Fixed an issue where bed overlap protection was too strong, prevent players from respawning when they were too close to unfriendly ships or structures.
– Can no longer claim unallied boats on PVE servers. PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days.
– Further optimised server-side performance
– Fixed a bug with the repair hammer which allowed players to repair structures even if they had a damage cooldown. It will temporarily use the resources, however, this will be fixed in our upcoming client patch.
– Can now claim enemy ships in Lawless and Golden Age Ruin servers.
– Lawless Regions no longer have EXP caps.
– Further server performance optimisation
– Multiple server and client crash fixes
– Fixes for beds and boats not displaying on maps/spawn UI
– Ships are now instant craft in shipyards
– Piercing Shot cooldown increased
– Improved client replication on boats so they appear more smooth when the boats are moving
– Fix for character creation prompts upon server join/respawn (still investigating additional edge cases)
– Alliance players should no longer contest each other’s claim flags
– Coldfront and Heatwave extremity reduced by 60%24th December 2018 at 9:31 pm #4574 0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.