- KeymasterMember since: 19th September 2017
With our planned changes for March, the game will be heading into a more rule based system, so for the next few weeks we’ll be making some changes to experience what it would be like if we took an alternative route. We’ll be releasing an update tomorrow which includes the following changes:
– 6x Rates – Harvesting, Taming, Experience, Gold, Farming, and Breeding.
– Claim flags will no longer prevent enemy building. You can now build anywhere, and only structure build radius will prevent it. This does not apply to cannons and mortars, which will still require a claim flag. This is a non-default, which will be enabled on our PvP Networks. Unofficials can also use this as a custom server-side config.
– All servers, other than Golden Age Ruin servers, can be set to home servers, allowing players to respawn at them. (PvP only)
This is what we’re enabling on all our non-Golden Age ruin servers, but please note that you must also flag the corresponding grids as homeservers on the servergrid.json
This patch will also include:
– Whispering voice hotkey [* [numpad] key]
– Server side config that allows you to alter the distance for the 3 voice modes: Whispering, Normal, and Yelling.
ProximityRadius = 8500
YellingRadius = 22000
WhisperRadius = 2000
– Removing the Destruction Mesh on Lighthouses
– Increased the limit of folders in inventories from 20 to 40, and 80 in Bookshelves
– Treasure Map names now includes the grid for easy filtering
– Explosive Barrels can no longer be used as an ammo type for cannons. Any loaded ones will just fire regular cannons. They’ll be receiving a large redesign in the major update coming in March.
– Fixed chat scrolling, so it now works again with Page Up and Page Down
– Fixed an edge case where voice chat would stop working unless the client relogged
These changes will allow us to see how the game would pan out if we didn’t have the claim system affect build rules, which helps us collect more feedback on playstyles.2nd March 2019 at 9:42 am #4963 0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.